The GO Protocol exercise plan is based on our proprietary Hi-5 Workout Modules™ consisting of alternating short intense bursts of exercise and rest. These modules include sprinting, body weight and resistance weight training exercise. They are 5-minute modules of alternating 5 – one-minute cycles of short intense exercise followed by rest. You choose 4-5 exercise modules that can be done in 30 minutes and repeat these workouts 3-4 times per week for maximum results. These exercises help raise Growth Hormone levels naturally by targeting different areas of your body, increasing your heart rate and helping to tone key muscle groups.
Resistance training is perhaps the most important and beneficial exercise you can do. Exercising with weights tones and strengthens key joints, tendons, ligaments, and muscles. It improves bone density, muscle mass, posture, and endurance. When muscles are worked in this way they release lactic acid that naturally triggers the secretion of Growth Hormone by your pituitary gland. The appropriate exercise regimen is paramount for optimal growth hormone production and release and is perhaps one of the most vital parts of the GO Protocol Program.
Hi-5 Workout Plan Basics
- Step by step directions for each Hi-5 exercise module!
- Scheduling for optimal results from your workouts!
- Why the quality and selection of exercise is more important than quantity!
- How to work your way into more challenging routines to avoid plateaus!
- Instructions on how to perform each exercise correctly!
- Recommendations on how to work through problem areas!
- Instructions on setting up an efficient workout area at home and at minimal cost!
- Graduating to optional Hi-5 Plus Workouts for maximum muscle growth!
NOT A PROGRAM MEMBER? PURCHASE A PROGRAM PACKAGE TODAY LIKE OUR JUMPSTART 90 DAY FAT LOSS CHALLENGE FOR ACCESS TO THE FULL DIET, EXERCISE & LIFESTYLE PRINCIPLES OF THE GO PROTOCOL DIET & HEALTHY AGING LONGEVITY PROGRAM!